Some Allied Health staff provide services in their own rooms under the umbrella of our Helping Children With Autism and Better Start Program. Appointments can be made directly with these providers:
- Fiona Crawford – Impact Speech Pathology – Shepparton Ph: 0439 385 072.
- Lara Fletcher – North Central Occupational Therapy – Seymour
- Kellie Hill – Enrich OT – Euroa
- NDIS & FAHCSIA -$175/60 mins, $130/45mins, $90/30 mins
- Standard Private – $180/60 mins, $135/45mins, $90/30 mins
- $175 for 1 hour
- $130 for 45 minutes
- $90 for 30 minutes
Extra charges are incurred for school or home visits.
Missed appointments or less than 48 hours notice of a cancellation will incur a minimum fee of $100/session.
Many patients will be eligible for a rebate to help cover all or part of the private fees. Referral requirements for different types of rebates vary, so it is important to check with reception well before your appointment in case you need to visit your GP or paediatrician to organise a referral. Some funding options include:
- Enhanced Primary Care Plan
- Team Care Arrangement
- Mental Health Care Plan
- Helping Children With Autism Package
- Helping Children With Autism
- Better Start Program
- CVCH is a registered NDIS Provider for Therapeutic Supports and Early Childhood Intervention.